Monday, December 15, 2014

Missy Piggy Returns!



Abracadabra!! And the missing Missy Piggy is back!

I've been away for a little while now and partly because of work and partly because.... *Drums rolls....*

Because I have been swept off my feet by a lovely gentleman.

It wasn't love at first sight (I've actually known him for more than 3 years now)
But he certainly caught my attention when I least expected.

So I recently revisited and ranked Mr Ace with Love Hack Matrix.
And he scored at a 90+ percentile and no one has ever... I mean seriously no one EVER came up at such a high score.

Thank you Mr Ace. Thank you for being amazing, charming and intriguing.
Thank you for discovering me and embarking on this journey together.

You are awesome.

Love
Missy Piggy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the Love