Friday, July 11, 2014

How to Tell if a Guy is Interested in You?



If you have been following my blog since the beginning, you will have noticed that I have been focusing a lot about me on finding out what I want for myself and how to be a better person in life.

But now hang on a second....! Before we start to evaluate if a guy is potential material (read Love Hack part 1 and part 2), shouldn't we focus on the other party and find out some clues if he is even interested in the first place?

There is this cute guy who reappeared recently and let's call him Mr Law for now. He's slightly younger than me, with a progressive career path and is just very adorable. I find him surprisingly humble given that I have seen so many snorts in his field of profession.

We first met up in a coffee session as he works nearby my office and caught up again over lunch. We shared quite a lot about our experiences in our dates but seems to shy away from anything that's beyond platonic between us.

So I saw his Facebook on his recent travels and managed to catch up again on our recent happenings. We spoke about attending dating events together and being each other "wingman". Then we also joke about escaping the event together if it's boring or if there's no good potentials. Ah... how cute is that?

Let's do a quick Love Hack scoring for Mr Law now...  Ah.... Sweet... I think I'm a bit bias towards Mr Law and he got a decent score of 412. *Me grins* I was also doing a quick read up on articles and articles on finding out clues on how to find out if a guy is interested in you. Oh boy... There are some pretty hardcore and long winded tips out there but I think I will like to zoom down to the major big 3.
  
1. Communication
He will be talking to you a lot! Text messaging, Facebook and even phone calls. Very often if a guy is interested in you, he will be communicating very or fairly frequently. He remembers the tiny details that you briefly mentioned or things that you don't even remember talking about previously. He wants to know you better, he tells you about himself, he compliments you and shares his listening ear when needed.

2. Asking You Out
He will be sourcing for pretty much all kind of opportunities to ask you out and to see you in person. I have a guy friend who even want to tag along for dinner with me and my Mum! This is him wanting to see you to increase his opportunity to get to know you better.

P.S. Mr Law just asked me out for lunch today.

3. Body Language and Behavior
He looks at you a lot, mirrors your body language, give his best attempt in charming you by putting up his best behavior, groom himself (oh no, Mr Law says he's meeting me in his bermudas and singlet today :/), listens to you attentively, display interest in the things you do (even when he know nuts about it) and the most obvious hint will be teasing you in a friendly manner.

I always believe that when a guy is genuinely interested in you, he will be sending off signals that's so strong you can even detect from Mars. So now, the usual skeptical me says Mr Law is probably in his exploration phase and of course there's no harm getting to know one more friend! So relax, have fun and enjoy the time together! (Tomorrow we will be going singing!) You never know!!

Love
Missy Piggy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the Love