Thursday, July 3, 2014

Why Am I Single?

Yes... The gazillion dollar question. In this journey to seek for love, I have repeatedly asked myself many many times....... "Missy Piggy, why are you still single?"



I am comfortable being single and honestly quite enjoy doing my own stuff sometimes. Like most girls, I don't think I have any lack of attention but somehow the number of compatible potentials are sometimes equivalent to a golden egg.


Curious by nature (and somewhat analytical), I figured that I should gather some feedback from a few close friends and adopt a different view from another perspective. And so I decided to create a simple questionnaire and send it out to some close friends and hopefully get some valuable insights from the results.

But what should I be asking?

Off the top of my head, I can think of 3 main questions:

1) From a rating of 1 to 5, please rate Missy Piggy on the following criteria:
  • Attractiveness
  • Intelligence
  • Talent
  • Confidence
  • Spontaneity
  • Sensuality
  • Independence
  • Supportive
  • Humor
  • Temperament
2)Why do you think Missy Piggy is single?

3)What can increase the chances of Missy Piggy finding someone?

Hohoho... This is getting interesting and there will be some great truth or dare moments.

Getting on SurveyMonkey now! Stay tuned for the final results!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share the Love